Sider

søndag 7. april 2013

For Nicholas ♥

I have been in the church today at the cristening of my nephew, Nicholas.
It has been such a beautiful day ♥
 
I just want to pop in and show you one of the cards I made for him.
I didn't want to use only baby stamps so I digged out the cute Super hero Edwin (I don't know his name, so I just call him that) and used some of my favorite colours.
 
I have again used the fantastic Maja design Vintage spring papers, my favorite ♥
 

Seambinding, charm from Kreativ Scrapping and wonderful WOC flowers.

Such a great stamp!
Perfect for all small boys ♥
 
And a photo of me and the kids in front of the church this morning
 
Have a wonderful evening
I am doing my Copic exam tomorrow, so I have been pretty busy the last days practicing.
Wish me luck...
 
hugs my friends
 
 

1 kommentar:

DesignerDiva sa...

Beautiful card and beautiful family Jill, Sebastian is so handsome and Gabriella is so cute in her sunglasses!
Hugs Laurie xx