Sider

lørdag 20. april 2013

Tilda Longstocking and a tutorial


I have made a small tutorial for Kreativ Scrapping about how I use my Copic Multiliner SP pen.

I have used "Tilda Longstocking" from the fantastic "Once upon a time"collection and I have stamped her on Perfect Colouring paper with Memento ink.
But that didn't work out so well...
If it wasn't for my Multiliner, this one would have ended up in the bin, but not now! :)
Copic Multiliner SP is a high quality water- and Copic resistant pen with pigmented ink, and that gives you the possibility to colour with your Copics just after drawing without any smudge.
The multiliner is amazing because you can change refilles with ink and the nibs.
Here is my image after I have used the multiliner, ready to colour ♥

And here she is Tilda Longstocking ready to use on a card. I have also used the mice from the "Crown kit" and made them dance around her feet.
The colours I have used:
Skin: E21-51-50 and E93
Hair: E 35-42-51-50
Dress and socks: RV99-95-93-91
White details: E81, W0 and blender 0
Shoes: W3-1-0
Shadow around Tilda:W3-1-0

She was just perfect for the new Maja papers
Vintage Spring basics

Everything on my card comes from Kreativ Scrapping, links below except the Magnolia Doohickey that I got as a gift from Magnolia ♥ LOVE it

Hope you find this useful, would love to hear what you think about it
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend♥
Hugs, Jill

3 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

Oh WOW Jill this really is very BEAUTIFUL. HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jenny sa...

Beautiful! I love the colours, I love my multi liner, a must have :) Jen xxx

Crea Astrid sa...

What a beautiful card. So sweet and nice colouring.

Hugs, Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/