Sider

fredag 26. april 2013

Tilda with corkscrews

Time to show you a new card!
A brand new Magnolia card with the fantastic Tilda with Corkscrews from the fantastic Once upon a time collection. I think I love them all, and I think this image is totally gorgeous!!
My sister ordered this card for a little girl soon to be born ♥
I think she looks so sweet tip-toing barefoot, and together with the lovely Maja Vintage Spring basics papers the card is good enough to eat ;) lol

I have coloured my Tilda with Copic like always and added At you spica pen at her crown.
Made an easel card this time.

Flowers from Storyteller and WOC, pebbles with the text "dreams come true"
Gorgeous Marianne design leafs CR 1245 and my newest Magnolia die♥

Ok, this was just a quick post, but I have to get some food on the table for my sweet kids coming home from school and daycare. Sebastian, my 12 year old is picking up Gabriella after school so I can tidy up the house every friday. I am really lucky to have them both ♥♥
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
BIG hugs

Ingen kommentarer: