Sider

lørdag 11. mai 2013

A tutorial ♥

Good morning my lovely friends and followers ♥
Today I will show you how I mask my images together. I love to create scenes with my stamps and especially my Magnolia stamps.
This is nothing new, but I just want to show you how I do it.
You will find this post in Norwegian at Kreativ Scrapping.
 
I love my Magnolia stamps so much and with all the wonderful new ones from the Once Upon a Time Collection making scenes are just so much fun!
I hope you like todays tutorial in how to mask images together.
Today I have used "Indian Tilda" and "Golden Creek" background from Magnolia
 
This is what you need:
Your stamps (two or more), Stamp paper (I use Perfect Colouring paper ) Inkpad (Black Memento is my choice since I need a waterbased inkpad for my Copic) Post it note papers og a regular white paper (a cheap one to make a test on!).
Ok, lets go!
This is so fun ♥
I always make a test on a "normal"paper first, so I can see that the stamps is placed well together before I stamp on my PCP (perfect Colouring paper)
 
You must always stamp the image that should be in front first.
I have stamped my Indian Tilda both on the paper and on the post it note.
The one on the post it note should be as close to the sticky side as possible
 
Then cut out the post it note image as close to the lines as you can. A good scissor is a must!
 
Put the post it note Tilda on top of your stamped image.
 
Ok, now you are ready to stamp your background image on top.
I have used the wonderful Golden Creek image. Love it!!
 
Time to move the mask!
You will now have a perfect stamped scene to use on a card :)
I decided I wanted my Tilda to be more to the right, so I changed it a bit whan I did my "real" image. That is why I always make a test first!
 
And here she is my wonderful Indian Tilda almost ready to use...

Sometimes it is difficult to cut perfect around the image or the stamping goes, well not that perfect ;) and then I always use my Copic Multiliner (totally addicted!!)
You can see it behind Tilda and around the windows
 
And here is my image ready to use on a card
 coloured with my fantastic Copic Markers♥♥

And this is my card today.
Decorated with wonderful WOC flowers (soon at Kreativ Scrapping!!), a cute little charms and the beautiful Maja design Papers  "Vintage Spring Basics"


And here are my Copics:
A lot this time I'm afraid...
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E49-47-44-43-41
Dress: R24-22-02-01-00
Ground: W5-3-2-1-0, E81, E40
Houses: E84-81-40, BV 23-20,W1-0
Sky: BG: 72-71 (hjemmelaget)-70-000
Sun: R24, YR 68-23-21
Clouds: W3-1-0

Hope you will find this post inspiring. I would really hear what you think ♥
I have already made a few other masked scenes, and I will show them to you some other day.
Thanks for visiting me today and have a wonderful weekend

And to you Maritha..
Happy birthday my sweet, sweet friend ♥♥

Enter my card here:
Papirplanetens Magnolia utfordring - #2, bruk blomster
Tilda's town - Something new, something old - (new stamps and paper, old flowers)
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Spring showers (clouds ♥)
Midweek Magnolias - Die cut or punches (my LLLC edge die ♥)
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Kort'O'mania - Alt er lov (bidrag #2)
Papirdokkene - Metall
Copic Marker Europe - Girls aloud
Scrap'along - Dies/puncher


hugs and kisses
Jill


15 kommentarer:

BrossArtAddiction sa...

Gorgeous card and very nice tutorial! Found your blog from Facebook Magnolia page...new follower here! Lovely work! :)

xx Hugs xx
Tracey

Louise sa...

Beautiful card and a fabulous scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Céline sa...

so beautiful, love the scene
thanks for playing with us at stamp and create with magnolia
hugs
céline

Nicola sa...

Hi Jill, sorry I've not visited for ages, saw your card on facebook and had to check out your tutorial! What a beautiful card, your colouring is gorgeous and that charm is just perfect!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Pona sa...

Your card is very nice. Great idea!
Pona

Kristine sa...

For et utrolig bra tips!!
Dette MÅ jeg prøve en gang:)

Bladde litt videre i bloggen din, og lurer på hvorfor jeg ikke har oppdaget den før... Du lager jo så sinnsykt mye fint!!!! Kortene er helt NYDELIGE, mange søte detaljer, fantastisk fargelegging og så er de perfekt gjennomfør, tvirkelig inspirerede! Gleder meg til å følge deg videre:):)

Linda sa...

Lekkert kort med flotte detaljer :) Flott sammensetning av motiv

Takk for at du scrapper med Papirdokkene

JenniferD sa...

Wow Stunning! Loooove the Gorgeous Scene.Just Love the Whole Card Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolias!

Elisabeth sa...

Nydelig kort du har laget.
Takk for du deltar hos Kort O Mania.
Klem fra Elisabeth

Unknown sa...

Fab card with great tutorial. Thanks for playing with us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia x

Teresa sa...

Fabulous card Jill, I love your stamps
Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town 'Something old something new' challenge.
Hugs Teresa

Bea sa...

Helt nydelig :)

Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrap'a'Long denne gangen

Klem fra Beate

Lacey Stephens sa...

Beautiful project! So many wonderful details. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenges!! We will have another fun one tomorrow; we hope you will play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Anita Sæterdal sa...

Dine fargelegginger er helt fantastiske. Må innrømme jeg sitter med haka godt planta på bordkanten når jeg ser på kortene dine. Takk for at du deltar i Papirplanetens Magnoliautfordring.

Anne sa...

Tusen takk for nydelig bidrag, og takk for at du scrapper med oss Papirdokker og Papirplanetens Magnoliautfordring♥

Smil fra Anne :)