Sider

torsdag 27. juni 2013

Wedding ♥♥

I just can't stop making wedding cards...
Last year I made a lot of them too, since my younger sister got married and I was so fed up in the end...lol
But this year, I am just enjoying myself with it. I blame Magnolia and the latest collection Special Moments for that! They are just wonderful, not only the wedding images, but the whole collection!
 
We have only one day left of our wedding challenge at Kreativ Scrapping, so I am showing this card over there later if you want to read the post in Norwegian instead, or you will find it in my Magnolia blog too ♥
 
For my card today I did something I don't do that often. Sephia tone colouring with Copic. I was so inspired by the girls at Magnolia Down Under Challenge, so I had to give it a go so I am entering my card in the challenge there.
Really fun to do, and I think the end result was quite elegant too :)
 
Hope you like it!
 
I have used Where Is My Bride and Runaway Bride for my card, and a lovely Norwegian poem from North Star Stamps in the middle.

The beautiful Tilda is running to her waiting Edwin ♥

For the back of my card I have used an older Magnolia stamp and another poem, this time from Kort og Godt. I have stamped the Magnolia rings direct on the dp from Maja design and colored with Copics. Worked out quite nice I think!

At both sides I have used a butterfly die from Joy! Craft and embossed it with Fran-Tage, Shabby white. Love this stuff!

Another paper bag card... Tag out.
My favorite die from Magnolia (Ok, one of my favorites ;)

Gorgeous flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt and another Magnolia DooHickey favorite..
KREATIV SCRAPPING has a lot WOC flowers in the shop, so I am sure you will find something you like there ;)

 
My Copic
Skin: E53-51-50
Hair: E33-51-50
Dress and shoes: E42-41-40 and Edwins suit too.
Ground: E87-84-81
Edwins flowers: YR 24-23, Y32, E50
Ribbon: W5-3-1-0
 
Now I really hope you like my card ♥
I would love to see your work at Kreativ Scrappings challenge. You will find all the details here
 
I would also like to enter here:
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Sephia coloured image
Tildas Town - Special Occations
Totally Tilda - Inspired by a song
(A thousand years - Christina Perry )  


 
And here you find my supplies, at KREATIV SCRAPPING, like always ♥



12 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

A magnificent work of art! WOW....Bravo!!!!

Camilla sa...

Åååå sukk!! Så vakkert dette er Jill!! Du har laget en herlig scene og pyntet så vakkert! Og fargeleggingen er som alltid helt perfekt!;)
En drøm å kikke i bloggen din;)
Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos MDUC.
Klemmer fra Camilla

Elles sa...

What a beautiful creation!!

Greetings from,
Elles
Holland

Unknown sa...

Absolutely stunning. Love everything about it and great song choice too. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Going for a Song challenge at Totally Tilda.
hugs
Dawn xx

Liz's creative corner sa...

Wow gorgeous card, lovely colouring and beautiful flower detail, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Veronique sa...

Gud så lekkert, Jill ♥

Kortet ditt er herlig!

Anonym sa...

oh, this Tilda is so fun! Beautiful card! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Anonym sa...

Absolutely gorgeous
Hugs julie P

Franz♥ sa...

Amazing work Jill! Fab colouring and wonderful design sweetie :*

Hugs, Franz.

Marina sa...

Wow, that's a stunner! I just love it!
Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia.

Hugs,
Marina

janeslovelycards sa...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Susie Sugar sa...

Wow this is gorgeous Jill very special
Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx