Sider

søndag 15. desember 2013

A RED Tilda in the forest ♥

A new Copic post at Kreativ Scrapping today ♥

Every month we do a Copic inspiration post at Kreativ Scrapping and this time we used the colour RED and we have used the wonderful Magnolia stamps ♥
Hope you like it.
 
Head over to the mainblog to look at all out RED combinations from the team and too see all the wonderful Magnolia stamps we have used..
Here is my Tilda in the forest, one of the most beautiful Christmas stamps I know.
 
My Copic:
Skin: E13-11-21-51, R22 for cheeks
Hair: E29-44-43-41-40
Red: T5, E19-08
Pants and gloves: E29-27-25-23-31
Axe and shoes: W5-3-2
Shadow: W5-3-2-1, E41-40 
 
Have a wonderful day sweet friends
 
Hugs, J

6 kommentarer:

Sol sa...

Your Coloring is Absolutely Stunning!!!!! LOOOOOOVE it.. I really want to try copics now.. but I cant.. Gotta love my Distress. ... Gorgeous red color.. Fantastic Shine and shades int the clothes.. This is Perfection!!!

Barbara GR sa...

WOW!!! Absolutely amazing colouring!!! I love it!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Christina C. sa...

I looove the colors and your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous!!!
Thank you for listing the copics you used.

cebelica sa...

You coloured the image beautifully. Fab work!

Unknown sa...

very beautiful card

Debbie sa...

Your friend is very lucky to have you share this artwork with her! It's so nice to have special friends! You did such a lovely job, great attention to detail! Merry Christmas!