Sider

onsdag 12. mars 2014

LIBRA TILDA

Good morning my amazing friends and followers.
I guess you all have seen the amazing Zodiac collection from Magnolia by now, and  today I have another of the wonderful stamps to show you!

I want to show you how versatile these stamps are, so today I have made a friendship card with the lovely Libra Tilda
Hope you like it ♥

To be honest this is one of the cards I have made recently, that I love the most.
I loved coloring her in this golden yellow tone and everything was just perfect...

Another paperbag card with a white candybag from my local grocery shop ;)
I promise I didn't steel them, I asked for them and got three...lol
The lady there looked very skeptic when I told I was using it to make a card!
Here you see the tag half pulled out

The back of the card. 
My friend Tammy made this stamp years ago and I just love it. Hope you can read the text, I think it is sooo funny!

I made this text with some help from a few crafty, English friends.. Sometimes I write Norwenglish and I wanted it to be perfect ;)

Well, I took a lot pictures ;)
Don't you just love the Joy!Craft bingostamps? I sure do!
Flowers are mostly WOC and some old pale orange ones that I just LOVE and just have one or maybe two left of. 

Under the image I have used a Cheery Lynn doily die that I borrowed from a friend, and that I just NEED now. Love both this one and the bigger size. KREATIV SCRAPPING have both in stock ;) Thank God...

Again I have used some amazing Dutch Doobadoo products too. 
I have used the new softboard and some of the small feathers and a little tree.

DUTCH DOOBADOO - SOFTBOARD 478.007.001 - ART HONEYCOMP    DUTCH DOOBADOO 472.948.013 - DUTCH PAPER ART - FEATHERS    DUTCH DOOBADOO 472.948.012 - DUTCH PAPER ART A5 - VAREN
I simply dig these products!!

Last peek of the princess... Loooove her to bits!
Here are my Copic colors, and this time I was inspired by Alyce (well I am always inspired by her!) to try out a new a lil darker skintone. Looks great I think, so thanks again hunny :D
Skin: E04-11-21-00-000
Hair: E44-43-41-40
Dress: YR 24-23-21-20, Y32, YR0000
Grass: G99, YG 95-93-91

Ok, gotta run, I have a yoga class at 10 ;)
Hugs all ♥

6 kommentarer:

CraftyNatalie sa...

So pretty, love these images

Camilla sa...

Wow!! For et kort Jill! Elsker det:) :) Og fargeleggingen er jo utrolig flott som alltid.
Gleder meg til å treffe deg snart!
Klemmer fra Camilla

shampylou30 sa...

stunning card as always love your colouring xxxx

Donna sa...

Hi Jill.
Oh, how gorgeous your creation is.
I just love your artwork and Libra Tilda is just adorable. I love her. My new stamps are on their way and I have chosen Libra Tilda along with a few others. I can't wait to colour her up now that I have seen yours.
Thanks for the inspiration.
P.S. I just love your book mark in the latest edition of Magnolia Ink.

Hug, Donna x

Kristine sa...

Nå var det utrolig lenge siden jeg har vært på bloggen din, så måtte bla meg gjennom side etter side for å se på kortene du har laget! For de er jo helt UTROLIG fine!! Elsker alle detaljene og fargeleggingen er helt perfekt:) Du er utrolig kreativ, og det du lager er virkelig inspirerende, så takk for at du deler det med oss!!:)

Jitske sa...

prachtig ingekleurd!
groetjes uit Holland, Jitske