Sider

lørdag 30. august 2014

Happy Birthday ♥

Today is my hubby's birthday and I want to show the card I have made for him. Yeah, this time he got a card ;) Last year he didn't...

I have used the fantastic new card Art Shape from Dutch Doobadoo and I love it!
I love all these stencils, and I never get tired of using them. This one is new in August and I know Kreativ Scrapping has this CAMERA waiting in these days.
Hope you like my card!

For my card I have used this amazing papers from Graphic 45 called Botanical Tea collection. Sooo lovely!
And inside I have my cute Edwin ♥
Edwin Nutcracker Soldier from Little Circus Moscow collection 2013 colored with my Copic like always.

When the tag is out I have stamped this beautiful text from Norsk Stempelblad A/S
which I just loooove

Tag and card :)
My flowers comes from WOC and Kort og Godt and the wooden buttons are from Kreativ Scrapping.
Filmstrip from Tim Holtz and my paperstraws from Kremmerhuset.

All edges are distressed with Frayed Burlap. 
I have used one of my favorite stamps from Joy! Craft, the lovely Bingo stamp. I have put a jump ring around the FREE spot and covered it with Glossy.

Now it is time for me to wish you all a wonderful day and my darling a happy birthday
Love that man ♥


Bye for now :)
hugs

Ingen kommentarer: