Sider

fredag 1. august 2014

Placecards for wedding

We are back at Kreativ Scrapping with a new challenge and this time we are having a nice August challenge...
WEDDING

I am showing you some placecards for a wedding table that I made for Magnolia Ink last year, but I thought I should share them with you too.
I have used the lovely wedding stamps from Special Moments collection 2013, but in mini this time. So perfect for my placecards.
Hope you like them as much as me

I have used the lovely "Where is my Bride Edwin" and "Runaway Bride Tilda"

Handsome isn't he?
♥♥♥

And the princess herself
♥♥♥

Together with the card I made for it.
You can see more of the card HERE

I hope you can find some time to join us this time and we really look forward to see all your wonderful creations. HERE is the link to see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the designteam

Have a great day all you beautiful people


Hugs

Ingen kommentarer: